Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Never the Strangers - Moving Closer (Official Close Up theme song)




Hey guuuys! :) Okay, sorry if I posted this a day late. :( I only got my laptop back yesterday so I spent half a day organizing my files and re-downloading some apps that were deleted when they reformatted my laptop. :) hehez. So, I wanna share with you guys this song sang by Never The Strangers, which is a local band here in the Philippines, entitled Moving Closer. :> It's actually a theme song for Close Up, which is a well-known tooth paste brand here. :) haha. At first when I heard this song when the commercial was being aired on TV, I thought it was sang by some indie foreign band, but I was mistaken. :o haha. Well, I hope you guys enjoy listening to this song as much as I did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment