Monday, April 2, 2012

Animalistic.

So last March. 26, I did this photoshoot "gig." for my friend, Nicole. I don't really have good photography skills but I'm actually happy with the results of these pictures. :o hihi. I really had fun in this photoshoot. If there's one thing I learned from this experience, that is to not stick to one angle. Don't make the model do the adjustments all the time, you adjust yourself as well. :) Also, SET YOUR CAMERA ON A CONTINUOUS SHUTTER SPEED MODE AND MAKE YOUR MODEL MOVE CONTINUOUSLY. :) You'll be getting 10 really good pictures out of like 20-30 shots. :)) So, I'll be showing you guys 5 out of THOUSANDS of photos that me and Jem took. :) 
  So without any further ado, I present to you guys, Animalistic. :)

Hair and Make-Up: (some done by the models themselves), Nicole & Jemilie
Attire: Nicole & Michelle Lim
Photographed by: Ann (me) & Jemilie
Models: Andrea, Alaina, Katy, Korina, Tanya, Kara (photos are not here) and Maryss (photos are not here)


No comments:

Post a Comment