Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ed Sheeran - Lego House


Ed Sheeran- Lego House

The first time I saw this music video, I thought that Rupert Grint was the one who's really singing, because at that time I had no clue who Ed Sheeran really is and at some angle, they kinda look a like. :)) But then when I watched the making of this music video, the concept became clearer to me and I actually find it really funny. Like while I was watching the behind the scenes video, I was laughing my heart out. I really didn't know why it had that effect on me, but it made me laugh for 2 mins. straight non-stop. Other than that, I really like this song. The lyrics is clear and you can really feel the depth of the song and the message that it wants to send out to the people who're listening to this song. :) I really hope you guys like it as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment