Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Have a little faith in me- Bon Jovi ft Lea Michele

Have A Little Faith In Me- Bon Jovi ft. Lea Michele 

Hey guuuys! :) 
Sorry if I wasn't able to post lately. :< I just got back from my Singapore trip. :) hihi. It was a more pleasant trip compared to my first Singapore trip, which was like 2 years ago. :)) Soooo, since my parents allowed me to use the internet, despite the fact that we just arrived, I've decided to BLOOOG! :) woohoo! 
Okay, so, for my "welcome back" post, I've decided to post this version of "Have A Little Faith In Me" by Bon Jovi and Lea Michele from the movie "New Year's Eve".

Why this song you ask? :)
The in-flight movie during the flight back here was "New Year's Eve". Luckily, I haven't watched that movie yet, so I really paid close attention to it. haha. I even got a bit teary-eyed at some scenes. :)))) If I were to compare the movies "Valentine's Day" and "New Year's Eve"? I'd go for "New Year's Eve"! :))) hahaha.
Well, I hope you guys enjoy this song! :) haha. Oh and for those who haven't watched the movie, WATCH IT! :> bye loves! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment