Tuesday, April 17, 2012

One sun shiney, light flashing day...

Yesterday, My friends (Nicole, Rachelle, Jem, and Ge) and I went to Bonifacio High Street; it's this super classy, "elite" kind of place located somewhere in the metro. At first, we planned to have a really serious, vogue-ish but still amateur kind of photoshoot there, but the HEAT and the STARES of passers-by kinda didn't permit us to do so. BUT, we do stop at certain areas where the scenery is nice and when there are LESS people passing by, so basically, we still had our photoshoot but with less number of photos taken compared to the number of photos that either me, Nicole or Jem take whenever we have photoshoots. So, here are some of the photos of our mini photoshoot+adventure that day. :) 
I really had fun with these lovely ladies! :) Who knew that "partying" by the water fountain is fun... :-" (referring to the 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th photo, hoho) I really wish I could do more of these with them especially that we're off to college in a few months. :< I can really say that, yesterday was one of the MOST fun SUMMER DAYS EVER. :) Looking forward to bonding with them in the weeks to come. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment