Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Capturing the "Rainbow".

Yesterday I was experimenting with my camera. At first I didn't know what photos to take. I attempted to take photos of my dog, but then she kept on moving and smelling my camera. I also tried to take a photo of my planner, but then it's kinda empty and really boring. Then suddenly, I saw a paper rose standing out in my living room. Right then and there I thought "why not take photos of the colors of the rainbow?" So from there, I started to take photos of reds, oranges, yellows, greens, blues and violets (no indigo :( )
At first, it was hard to take really neat photos since I'm not really good in photography, but then after numerous trials, I found out some techniques that I thought can never be done in my camera.
I really had fun taking these photos. I might do more of these in the next months. :) Maybe by that time I get to take tons of photos of my dog. :) That would be one sweet accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment