Thursday, May 10, 2012

It's makeover time!

One of the reasons why I started blogging is to document my summer shindigs and to occupy those days when I'm alone in my house with nothing left to do but to bum out. Now that summer's about to end and college will start in a few weeks, I won't be able to update much nor will I be able change the layout of my blog. So, I've decided that today I shall give my blog a whole new look with more buttons and topics that I'm sure I'll be able to update once in a while. It's kinda sad that I have to let go of some of my buttons like summer '12 , photo challengeinspirational mondays and tuned-up wednesdays, but rest assured that more buttons will be added like Wrecking Adventures, iPhoned Fridays, My College Chronicles and Random Ramblings. Also, "THE WALL" page will not be "THE WALL" anymore, but will now be "PLAYLIST" which will be similar to tuned-up wednesdays but will be updated maybe once a month. ALSO, my blog will not be called "La Vie Boheme" anymore but will now be called as "Cirque De La Vie" since it will contain more about my personal life and my experiences in college and in the real world. Blogging about boho stuff and having a boho vibe kind of blog is something that I'll surely miss. :'(
So, those are just some of the changes that I'll be making in my blog. It will be a more personal kind of blog compared to the blog right now. Well, I hope you guys will look forward to the new changes in my blog. I really don't want to change anything here, but I fear that I won't be able to keep up much now that I'll be in college with very tedious subjects. I hope you guys understand! :( So, in a few hours this blog will be a tad bit different from what it is right now. :( 
La Vie Boheme, loves! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog!! It looks great and the photos are adorable :) I'm sure it will be awesome no matter what!

    Erin :)
    writedreamrunsing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erin! :) thank you sooo much! :)

      Delete