Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Let the Wrecking begin!

2 years ago, I was looking at random photos of art journals to get some inspiration for my own planner/ journal. While I was looking at the photos, I came across a  very intriguing looking journal with crazy instructions printed on every page. I got sooo intrigued that I began searching for what that journal is. That journal is called, "Wreck this Journal" by Keri Smith.
Ever since that day, I've been searching high and low for that journal.
AND TODAY, after years of searching, I finally found a copy of that journal neatly stacked up in one of my fave bookstores (Fully Booked). :)
 Happy Birthday, my WTJ <3 :") hihi. You shall be wrecked in the succeeding days to come. ;)
One of the silliest instructions I've seen... :)) huhu.

I'm currently in the process of finishing the cover and title page. :) I'm really excited of how my journal will end up. :) hihi. Watch out for the new button coming out, which is "Wrecking Adventures". It's a button dedicated to my "journey" with my WTJ and I'll be plugging-in a couple of inspirations that I used to help me wreck a certain a page or something. :)
Happy WREEEECKING! <3

4 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOWWWW!!! where did you get it? if yu don't mind???? this is so cool! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it at Fully Booked, Eastwood branch. But I think you can find at any bookstore. But try Fully Booked first, since I first saw it there. :)

      Delete
  2. III WWAANNTT TOO SSEEEEEE!!!!!! 8D

    ReplyDelete
  3. dala ko siya kahapon... :)))) BAHAHAHA pero shemps, ano ba ginawa kahapon!? =)))))

    ReplyDelete