Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Neon-ized

Hey guys! 
I'm really sorry if I wasn't able to blog lately. :( I've been busy with college prep. and some other stuff this time. :( huhu speaking of colleges, I already enrolled YESTERDAAAY. :)) It wasn't really a pleasant experience, but it was surely fulfilling knowing that I'm not going to undergo a gap year next year. I'm not saying that a gap year is bad or anything, its just that it's not a normal thing here.
ANYWAY, moving on to my post. Since yesterday is "Inspirational Mondaaay", I'll be sharing a bunch of photos that inspired me and will hopefully inspire you guys too! I've came across a couple of striking neon photos that helped me in my WTJ (Wreck this Journal) pages. haha. So today, I'll be sharing with you guys some of the photos that helped me "survive" my first days of wrecking pages on my Wreck this Journal journal. :)
Have a neon-tastic week, loves! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment