Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Singing In The Rain

 Hey loves! 
How's the week so far? Hope you guys are having a pretty fun one! Anyway, I just want to share with you guys one of my favorite scenes from "Singing In the Rain", which is like one of my favorite old movies. :)
I just really adore this scene, plus the song and also the way Gene Kelly sang this song. I really looove it! 

One fact about this scene: The rain consisted of a mixture of water and milk so it would show up better on film but it caused Gene Kelly's wool suit to shrink.(from www.imdb.com)

Well, I hope you guys enjoy this video as much as I do! :) Enjoy the rest of you week! :)

2 comments:

  1. Confession: I've never actually watched this movie but I heard he got bronchitis or something from filming in the water for hours - thats dedication :)
    Jessica x
    http://jessica-girlonfilm.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica! :) You should watch it!!!! It's super nice! Like one of my fave old movies, aside from Audrey Hepburn films. :D

      Oh...really! didn't know that. :o thanks for the fact/ info tho. :) and yeah, also being drenched in water+milk! :)) All for the love of making a great movie. :) HAHA

      Delete