Tuesday, May 22, 2012

WTJ#1, 2 and 3

Woohoo! Third post of the day! *I feel so accomplished, haha*
I'm sooo excited to show to you guys what I've been doing to my WTJ these past weeks. (Yes, the photos that you are about to see are done for a min. of 1 week.)
So for my WTJ project #1: THE COVER
 Well, as you can see, it's not yet done. But more or less it's going to look like that only with more color and details and stuff. :) hihi.
materials used: masking tape (loads of them), markers, and correction pen.

WTJ project #2: COLOR THIS ENTIRE PAGE
 Super loooooove this page! NEON PINK+BLACK+WHITE. :)
materials used: pink/ silver glitter glue, pink poster paint, correction pen and black marker.

WTJ project #3:  COLOR OUTSIDE THE LINES
Okay, okay. I kinda failed in this page. I accidentally colored some of the triangles black and if you look closely, some of the triangles have paint stains on them...so yeaaah, kinda failed on this one. But I still adore this page! I really liked how the paint merged together in the lower part of the page. hihi. So proud of this one! Except for the black triangles :<
materials used: pink and yellow poster paint, black marker, gold glitter glue. :)

Please do comment if you think I need to improve on something, like shading or merging 2 colors or something. ahaha. Thank you, thank you so so sooo much!

4 comments:

  1. I have a wtj! I haven't done much to it yet so this is some great inspiration, love the front cover especially.
    Thanks so much for following, I followed you back.
    Jessica x
    http://jessica-girlonfilm.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaaanks so much :)) hahaa u can also check out the wtj photos on Flickr!! Thats where I got my ideas from :)) good luck with ur wtj :)

      Delete
  2. Your art skills are wicked awesome!! :) The cover is awesome!!

    Erin :-)

    ReplyDelete