Friday, June 15, 2012

Quick Post: Second Week- Mission Accomplished!

Second week of college is finally over!
I can't believe I actually survived a week of wearing my all-white uniform while going through the busy streets of Recto, Gastambide and Lepanto. It isn't easy to maintain the whiteness of an all-white uniform especially when you have to go to the 5th floor of a building or go out on the streets to buy a book or food during breaks. I had to check my uniform every 30 minutes or so just to see if there are any dirt marks/ stains on it.
Other than wearing the uniform, regular classes have already begun. All of my professors are already present, lessons are being conducted, quizzes scheduled, recitations graded, assignments submitted and everything else. I guess this week is the beginning of what college really is. Although the tedious HWs and lessons haven't really begun, it gave me a taste of what I to expect, what to do and how to act in college.
I'm still adjusting to my new surroundings, blockmates (esp. the guys), profs (esp. my guy and...gay(?) profs) anc everything else college-related. Besides, it had been only 2 weeks ever since my class started. Who knows, maybe I get to survive and enjoy the whole semester or better yet the whole year. I just really hope that things will really be okay and smooth flowing. :))
Can't wait for my third week of college to start. Bet there'll be more HWs, assignments and quizzes coming up. Well, all I can say is, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. :)
(photo from Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment