Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Quick post: I'm surviving.

Hey friends!
How's the week so far? Hope you guys are doing great! :) So, I'll just make a quick post about how my week has been so far. So as I mentioned in my previous post, it was my first day of college last Monday! At first, I was really nervous and scared of what might happen to me or if I'll be able to make friends or not, but fortunately nothing bad happened to me! I was able to make friends as well, so things were really good in my first day. My 2nd day was not as good as the first. I was late for about an hour and some minutes for my english class, so I decided not to attend that class anymore since there was only 4-5 minutes left before the period ended. After lunch, my prof. for my last 2 classes was absent! So basically, it was like I only went to school just to eat lunch with my friends and roam around the school campus. The 3rd day, which is today, was the best compared to the first 3 days. I was able to get to know my friends and blockmates more. I also had the chance to joke around with a few of them while waiting for one of our profs.
College (so far) is surprisingly fun! Challenging, but fun. Though I still feel kinda homesick or in this case "school"sick since I'm still adjusting to my new surroundings. But hopefully in the succeeding weeks to come, I get to fully embrace and adjust to my new school and everything that it has to offer. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy the rest of the week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment