Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 1: List 10 random facts about yourself.

But before I share 10 random facts about me, I want to share a similar post I did in my previous blog.
It just amazes me how things can change in a span of 1 year and a few months. I made that post back when I was just starting my senior year in my previous school. During that time, I had no clue of how my future will be like. Will I be able to study abroad? Will I take up Dentistry or Medicine? Will I start to love shopping? It just really amazes me how different I was a year ago from who I am now at the present. Just, W O W.
Anyway.
Moving on to my post for today,
1. I'm currently taking up Pre-Dentistry at the University of the East (UE) Manila and to be honest, I'm not really that adjusted to my new school YET. Everything is just sooo new to me despite the fact that I've lived here in Manila all my life. The place just seems so foreign to me. Strange, but true.
2. My dream (LIKE ULTIMATE DREAM) job is to be a Psychiatrist at either LA or NYC. Being a dentist is just my 2nd dream job. I didn't really had the urge to become a dentist. Its just that, my parents somewhat influenced (more like forced) me to take up Dentistry since both of them are dentists. Plus, taking up Psychology as my specialization if ever I did take up Medicine would take me 15-18 years (pre-med+med school+specialization combined). Compared to Dentistry, after 8 years which is like pre-dent+dental school+specialization combined is waaaay shorter than taking up Medicine.
3. I'm a WINTER baby. Kinda explains why I get irritated whenever the weather's hot or humid.
4. My music preferences depends on my mood. But most of the time, I prefer chill/ slow/ quiet/ dreamy ones.
5. I (kinda) hate the sound of violins. They just irritate me with all its squeakiness and whatnot.
6. I've always wanted to learn Italian, French, Spanish and German. I find those languages truly fantastic and jaw-dropping.
7. I LOVE NEON COLORS. PERIOD.
8. When I was a kid (maybe around 5-7 years old), I had a HUGE collection of NAIL POLISHES AND LIP BALMS. VERRRY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I AM NOW. :))
9. I CAN'T BAKE. I can cook, but NOT BAKE. I prefer cooking mooore than baking.
10. I would really love to go to Bora-Bora, the Bahamas, Venice, Paris, Russia, Barcelona, London, India, Malaysia, Rio, Santorini and VEGAAAS. But that doesn't mean that I wouldn't want to explore the WHOOOLE world. Its just that I'd LOOOVE to go to these places first then explore the whooole world. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment