Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day 2: Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.

Sorry for not keeping up with my 30 Day Challenge. :( I just had a bad case of laziness yesterday that's why I wasn't able to make a new post. I'm really sorry!!! But, hey! I'm back with lots of nifty things in-stored for all of you! So, for Day 2 of my 30 Day challenge, I'm tasked to describe to you guys 3 fears that I have and why.

hmm...

To be honest, If I were to rundown ALL OF MY FEARS, I'd come up with more than 3.


Sooo...

If I were to base my fears as of the moment, the 3 things that I fear are...
 
ONE: HAVING FAILING/ LOW GRADES
I'm a "grade-conscious" person. I really get depressed whenever I see a grade of 77 and below in my report card. College actually made me even MORE GRADE-CONSCIOUS. My standards got higher from aiming at least an 80 on all my subjects to 84. Maybe one of the reasons why I'm like this is because my parents are SUPER DUPER ULTRA MEGA grade-conscious. Ever since I was in Kinder, they really push me to aim high all the time. It also sucks seeing them mad and hopeless whenever I get a low grade. Just sensing how disappointed they are kills me. That's why I really make it a point to strive hard all the time.

TWO: LIGHTNING
I just freak out every time I see a lightning bolt. It's like it can just zap you all of a sudden without being aware of it. When I was a kid, every time I see a lightning bolt I immediately imagine someone getting zapped or someone being crushed into tiny particles. I remember watching this video about a random person walking in the streets then suddenly gets hit by lightning. S C A R Y. REALLY SCARY.

THIRD: THE FUTURE
The future is creeping me out right now. I mean, I don't know what will happen to me in 5, 10, or 20 years. What if I won't become a dentist, what if I decided to shift to Psychology, what if I don't study Dentistry at UE, there are a looot of things that's kinda bothering me right now and it scares the hell out of me. Thinking about the future makes me (sorry for what I'm about to say, but for a lack of a better word) PUKE. :(

So those are just some the thing that I fear as of the present. I really wish I get to conquer them and all. Thinking about those fears makes me nauseous. :o

No comments:

Post a Comment