Saturday, August 18, 2012

Day 3: Describe your relationship with your parents.

Meet my parents!
Both of them are dentists here in the Philippines. My dad specializes on Orthodontics (braces, and the like) while my mom specializes on Surgery and Periodontics (gum-related cases and whatnot). They're like the MAIN reason why I'm taking up Dentistry in college.
To be honest, I really can't find the right words to describe my relationship with my parents. Well, like any normal family, we experience some highs and lows, ups and downs, and all that stuff. But one thing that really sets my family apart from any other family is that my parents can be my driver/ nanny, older sister/ older brother, younger sister/ younger brother, cook, mentor, dentists, and my superheroes. It's really amazing how they can multi-task despite their busy schedule. I really love my parents to bits! I'm really thankful that God has blessed me with some loving, caring, wonderful parents! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment