Sunday, August 19, 2012

iPhoned Fridays (Sunday): BONDIIIIING and whatnots.

Hey loooves!
Sorry if I haven't been able to post lately! :( I was really busy with school work and reading 50 shades of Grey. (HA...HA...HA) Anyway, last week was a really fun one! I had the chance to bond with both my college and high school friends! :) (In separate events, of course) :)) Last week was also an emotional one. There was NEVER a day that I didn't tear up or cry. I really don't know why. Must be my mood swings. :)) I'm really looking forward to this week. Kinda nervous about it though since I have piles of school work to do. :( Anyway, here are some of the photos that kinda sums up my week last week. :)
1&2. Cupcakes from Pastry Princess. (THEY ARE SOOO GOOD!!!)/ 3. Polaroid with Chelsey and Mia/ 4. Chillin' at Chelsey's places/5. With Bea at the UAAP game/ 6. The UE (University of the East) Red Warriors vs the UST (University of Santo Tomas) Growling Tigers/ 7. With my blockmates Joanna and Edel/ 8. Candice and Tadi's 18th birthday dinner at Shakey's Centris with Kapisanan (minus Bianca and Sam)/ 8. The Reunion with ExtendedNameless (minus Geraldine, Nicole, Robert, Charles and Talia) 

No comments:

Post a Comment