Friday, August 3, 2012

Quick Post: Bipolar.

Hey loves! :)
Sorry no photos for iPhoned-fridays! :( I promise to take some this weekend, promise! :)

So, Bipolar. adj \(ˌ)bī-ˈpō-lər\:having or marked by two mutually repellent forces or diametrically opposed natures or views.

This week was a verrrry BIPOLAR week. Everything just seems to be bipolar. The weather's bipolar, I was bipolar, my dog's currently bipolar, EVERYTHING! Even my school's bipolar. :| The week started with my classes getting suspended due to the heavy rain. The next day, the rain was heavy in the morning, but then the sun appeared out of nowhere in the afternoon. At the same time, I had an encounter with my ever-so-BIPOLAR Botany professor. (CAN I JUST SAY THAT I DON'T LIKE HIM SOOOO MUCH) The day after that was the day that I cursed every single thing I saw. It was the WORST day ever. At first, my day was going on pretty smoothly. I even got the highest score in my chemistry quiz. It was a perfectly normal day, when suddenly one of my profs announced that classes will be suspended by 11:30 am. All of us were excited to go home and stuff. My friends and I nearly went home! Good thing we asked the guards if classes are really suspended. Unfortunately, they said that there isn't any announcement if classes are suspended or not. To cut the long story short, our school suspended the suspension of our classes. Meaning, classes are resumed despite the announcement of the mayor of the city where I study that all schools in all levels may it be private or public are suspended. RULEBREAKERS, right? Yeaaah. That's how we roll... :| (SARCASM RIGHT THERE) After that, one of my blockmates indirectly insulted me infront of my friends. (It's best not to blurt out the details of that one. Hope you guys understand) After that horrid day, the following days contained of me hoping for suspension of classes, bipolar weathers, and getting at least a 2.25 in all my subjects.

I guess not all days/ weeks are bright. You can never expect for a perfect and smooth flowing college experience! I guess the down side of things makes us appreciate the little things more. I do hope to have a better week next week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment