Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Update: College Bucket List for the 1st Semester

Hey loves! :)
The rain had finally stopped after hours of rain yesterday and the other day. I can finally get a glimpse of Mr. Sun! *yeeey* Even if the weather is much better compared to yesterday, there are still some areas that are flooded which caused most classes in the metro to be suspended for today. I really hope that the sun will be warm enough to evaporate the flood already. It's just so sad that there are  places that are still flooded and all. Since my classes are suspended again and I'm sort of missing the "college-atmosphere" already, I thought that it would be nice to give you guys an update on my College Bucket List! :) I've actually done more than half already in a span of 3 months! I really hope that I get to accomplish all of them. So, here's my bucket list. On top of it is a photo or a short descrption of how I did that certain thing in my list.
PS. Sorry for the CAPS LOCK (in advance.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YES! OMG! I FELT SOOO ACCOMPLISH AFTER GETTING MY GRADES FOR THE PRE-LIM PERIOD. NOT TO BRAG OR ANYTHING BUT I GOT A 1.25 (95) IN FILIPINO AND A 1.50 (94) IN ENGLISH. I KNOW THAT THIS DOESN'T COUNT BUT I FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED (AGAIN) THAT I GOT A 1.75 (90) IN BOTANY (LABORATORY). <3 <3 <3
1. To get a grade of 1.50 and above in any of my subjects.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did manage to get my uniform clean MOST OF THE TIME. I rarely get my uniform dirty! :)
2. To not get my uniform dirty.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WELL, I WAS ABLE TO SLEEP UNTIL 2 AM IN MORNING STUDYING FOR MY BOTANY PRE-LIM! :) BUT I'M STILL AIMING TO SLEEP AT AROUND 3-4 AM. BUT SO FAR, I'M CONSIDERING 2 AM AN ALL-NIGHTER.
3. To go on an all-nighter.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some of my HS friends and I actually bond every month. We make it a point to meet at least once a month. This August, we've arragend to me on the 18th and 20th! :) SOOO EXCITED TO SEE THESE LOVELY PEOPLE AGAAAAIN. But I hope to bond with my other friends as well. :( I MISS THEM SO SOO SOOO INCREDIBLY MUCH. :)
4. Hang-out with my HS friends.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meet half of my blockmates! :) We went to this mall when one of our profs was absent. :) HAHA.
5. Hang-out with my college friends.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are actually MORE than 30 photos but most of them are posted on facebook and I'm kinda lazy to download all of them...so, yeah. :)
6. Photos with my college friends. (min. of 30)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MY SCHOOL HAS A LOT OF RESTAURANTS AND NEARBY STREET CANTEENS. SO MY FRIENDS AND I DON'T REALLY HAVE A REGULAR HANG-OUT PLACE. BUT WE OFTEN EAT AT THIS FOOD COURT JUST A FEW STORES AWAY FROM OUR SCHOOL, SO I GUESS YOU CAN CALL THAT A REGULAR HANG-OUT PLACE? :)
7. Have a regular hang-out place.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IM NOT USED TO EATING AT CARINDERIAS (aka. STREET CANTEENS :p) BUT SINCE I'M IN COLLEGE ALREADY, WHY NOT TRY, RIGHT? SO FAR, I'VE EATEN AT 2 CARINDERIAS! :)
8. Eat in one of the carinderias in Gastambide street.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FINALLY!!!! :) HAHAHA. Recently, my parents allowed me to take the LRT going home whenever I want as long as I don't abuse it. (of course) I just feel so free and independent whenever I ride the LRT with my friends. It's just strangely breath-taking.
9. Ride the LRT.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YES! MY FRIENDS AND I TOOK US AROUND 10-15 MINUTES FROM OUR SCHOOL TO MCDO CEU(MENDIOLA). :)
10. Eat at Mcdo CEU with my friends.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11. Someone to visit me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My friends and I met up with our friend who's studying at UST (University of Santo Tomas). No offense to my school, but UST's campus is waaaay better than UE. They have their own plaza and everything! It's like a mini city within the city, you know what mean? It's just magnificent! :)
12. Go to UST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YES YES YES! :) My friends and I went to Taft to eat at Zark's, a burger joint for having really whacked-out burgers! From Taft, we rode the train then hopped in to a jeep to school. :)
13. Ride the jeep going to my school.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Turns out, my Pol. Sci. prof. doesn't give 5-point recitations. :| :))) 
14. To get 5 points for my recitation in Pol. Sci. class.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
X
15. To not use the internet for 2 days, straight.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I met this dude who's not from my class, but from the same course. :) So, that's still counted.
16. To be friends with someone who's not from my class/ course.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
X
17. To join an organization.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
X :( I did get perfect a perfect quiz in one subject though! :) 
18. To get a perfect score in at least 1 quiz of every subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment