Sunday, September 23, 2012

Day 5: What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?

Happiness
noun
- a state of well-being and contentment

When I was a kid, my definition of happiness was buying a huge box of crayons, not clumsily breaking a crayon, getting a scoop of mocha ice cream, blowing up a bubble gum or sometimes a plastic balloon. Things were much much MUUUUCH simpler back when I was a kid. I think that goes out for everybody, right? As we grow older, our concept of happiness become deeper. At first when I was thinking of things that are making me happy right now, I can't really think of anything. I'm not depressed, okay. Its just that I find it hard to think of something that's making me truly happy as of the present. I think any individual is experiencing something like this. Happiness doesn't come on a silver platter. It takes a lot of ups and downs before you can pinpoint the things that give you genuine happiness. But after a few internal reflections or whatever you call those, I've come up with exactly 5 THINGS that's making me happy as of the moment.

1. MY GRAAAADES
- YES, MY GRADES! Especially my grades in CHEMISTRY!!!! I couldn't believe that I got a 96 for my midterm grade!!! :o I never got a grade that high in high school!!!

2. STARMAKER
-YES, the app. starmaker!!! :)) I don't know why but I just enjoy that app so much even if I have a not-so-awesome singing voice. :))) At least I still manage to get 3 stars in some songs.

3. MY DOG, ZOE
- EVEN IF SHE'S ONE ANNOYING POOCH, she never fails to distress me whenever I get home from school. I just love that furball so sooo much!!!

4. SURPRISES
- I LOVE PLANNING SURPRISES!!!! period. :))) They just make me all hyped up and stuff.

5. MY COLLEGE BLOCK
- Even if I miss my high school classmates so soooo muuuch, my college block never fails to counter that emptiness I'm feeling whenever I think about my high school classmates.

Well, those are the things that are currently making me happy as of the moment. These may not be that big, but these surely know how to make up my day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment