Sunday, September 23, 2012

So, what was I really up to for the past couple of weeks

Hey loves!
I know I've been absent for the past couple of weeks and I'm really sorry about that. There's been a lot of school stuff lately and I rarely get to keep up with my social life. :( Anyway, so here are just some of the photos I took in the past 2 weeks. It's not that much though, but that really sums up everything. Taking photos of me studying or taking a photo of my notes isn't really that interesting, TRUST ME!
1. With Bianca, Andrea, Kim and Candice at Cravings/ 2. With Bianca and our "baby"/ 3. With KAPISANAN (minus Sam and Mari) at Omakase/ 4. With Aina/ 5. Just a collage of Aina's birthday/ 6. First time to eat isaw (chicken intestines) with Elisha and Bea/ 7. Goofing around with Joanna, Bea and Julian/ 8. Grilled Salmon/ 9. With Melizza, Bea, Aves and Kat/ 10. Cool wall painting/ 11. With UE's import from Brit, Woodward/ 12. Choc overload. 

No comments:

Post a Comment