Wednesday, April 17, 2013

20 THINGS BEFORE 20

For my first comeback post, prior to my "comeback post". Here's a very important, life-changing, disaster in the making, mind-boggling, body-moving list that I ought to share with all of you. As some(NONE :()of you may know, I'm turning 20-TEEN this year. Which means, goodbye teen-age years and hello to adult-years (or whatever you call it). My teen years were definitely the best years of my life. There may be a lot of twists and turns along the way, but it was through those twists and turns that molded me into who I am today. Those precious years were not perfect, but they were definitely worth remembering. So with my last few months as a teen, I made a list that will hopefully make those last months unforgettable.

20 things before I turn 20
1. Post a YouTube video
2. Have a new look
3. Bake different cupcakes
4. Cook a full course meal
5. Compose a song
6. DIY clothes
7. Lose 5-10 pounds
8. Photoshoot starring moi
9. Go clubbing
10. Go electronic free for 24 hours
11. Watch a horror film in a cinema
12. Get my hair temporarily colored
13. Paint a huge canvas
14. Buy stuff online
15. Drink hard liquor (maybe get drunk)
16. Movie marathon (3 movies in 1 day)
17. Sleep-free for an entire day
18. Redecorate my room
19. Watch a play
20. Watch a concert in the patron area

No comments:

Post a Comment