Wednesday, April 17, 2013

B, IM BACK!

I did promise that I'll come back right? Nonetheless, I am back. Fiercer and (hopefully) more creative than I was a few months back. I know my absence for 5-6 months was unforgivable and I am truly sorry about that. College really took up a huge chunk of my "creative/ me time" hence, my absence for that span of time. However, past is past. I am not the kind of person who backtracks the things that happened in the past. What happens in the past, stays in the past, right?

I am currently on my summer vacation right now. So far, summer is getting pretty boring around the house. All I did in the past couple of weeks were eat, sleep, text and tweet. Occasionally, I'd throw in a bonding sesh, baking sesh and other kinds of sesh with my friends. (SESH=slang for session). Comparing last summer with this summer, this summer is definitely one for the books. Despite my usual routine, SOMEONE always spices things up and makes my typical boring day, less typical and boring. Even if that SOMEONE is a part of my routine already, he never fails to make everyday special and something worth looking forward to. (wink wink) (note to self: this SOMEONE deserves a special post. Maybe. Possibly. Most probably)

I am really looking forward to the rest of my summer vacation. There's just a lot of things to look forward to and I do hope that I'd get to blog them. I promise to blog as much as I can and make up for my 5-6 months of absence. With this, stay tuned for new gigs and posts in-line with my summer escapades. It's really good to be back. Sharing with you guys my daily ramblings is something that I really miss.

Once again, I am Ann Ong and welcome to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment