Friday, June 7, 2013

iPhoned Fridays: Summer 2013

    It's been around 8 months since my last "iPhoned Fridays" post. So I figured since it's a Friday, why not make a post and at the same time, I also want to share with you guys what I've been up to this summer twentythirteen. I know I haven't been blogging much lately, and I really want to make it up to you guys. So now that I have all the free time in the world, I shall devote myself to blogging.
   This summer was a mixture of boredom and fun with sprinkle of glitter in between. (Did I make any sense?). Boring in a way that most of the time all I did was text, eat, bathe, text, tweet, text, sleep (repeat 2x in chronological order). Fun, 'cause I get to hang out with some of my high school and college friends once in a while. A sprinkle of glitter in between, I think I mentioned that in my comeback post. *HUGE GRIN*.
   Summer 2013 definitely turned out to be different from what I expected it to be. All along I thought it was just going to be another plain, old, boring summer while having amateur photoshoots with my friends but I guess things can happen unexpectedly when you least expect it. This summer is DEFINITELY one for the books. Not because of the "sprinkle of glitter in between", but I guess it was only during this summer that I get to YOLO in a different level compared to the past summers. So with that, here are some of the photos that I took this summer. Hope you guys like it. :)

*** Photos are not in chronological order.
1. The Script concert with Rachelle/ 2. Pico de Loro with Sam, Kim, Bianca, Mari, Aina, Andrea and Justine/ 3. Movie+Cupcake date with Mia/ 4. Polaroids at MOA with Joanna and Julian/ 5. Musical movie date with Michelle/ 6. Nicole's surprise+Group photoshoot/ 7. Bonding with Katelyn, Rowie and Anne/ 8. Impromptu KS+Ramen date with Louise and Jem/ 9. Pimped-up cork board/ 10. Baked Red Velvet cupcakes for the first time/ 11. Clarizza's 18th with Aina and Candice/ 12. Movie marathon with Bianca/ 13. Bake Oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies/ 14. First meal in Malaysia (something something goreng)/ 15. Laduree macarons in Singapore/ 16. POCHOLO <3 *wink wink* 

No comments:

Post a Comment