Monday, March 21, 2016

Semestral Wrap-Up

FINALLY!!! 

It's summer here at the other side of the world which meaaan, SCHOOL'S OUT, SUNNY'S IN. *lol*
It has been nearly a month since my last post, so I thought I'd post a run through on how March has been for me. *Deets for each of the events shall be in another post*

1.) DENTURE DELIVERY 
*squeals* Hooray for my first ever denture! 
 With Nanay (Mommy) Baby wearing the dentures I made for her. 
With my groupmates (Left-Right: Chu, Lorraine, Me, Badette, Alfred, Kim, Jianne), Nanay Baby and Dr. Castro. 


2.) BINONDO FOOD TRIP
Noodles at Ling Nam, Bindondo
SNR Pizza at Lucky Chinatown Mall

Korean Ice Desert at Ho Bing, Lucky Chinatown Mall


3.) JUMPYARD
(Left to Right: Me, Julian, Bianca, Jamie and Elisha)
(Left to Right: Kat, Julian, Bianca, Jamie, Shar, Elisha, Me)


March was definitely a mixture of hardcore work and fun. Work, in terms of finishing all my subject requirements. Fun, in a way that I learned new things, like making a new denture, hanged out with friends to unwind and stuff. March has been pretty good to me so far? I hope this will last though 'til the end of the YEAR? Surely can't wait what's in-stored for this summer. Travel? Work? Drive? I hope it's gonna be hell lot productive compared to last summer's. 

Here's to an awesome summer 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment